Published Sunday, 28 September, 2014 by Aisling Bury
For the burger:
1. Preheat the oven to 180.
2. Heat and baking tray with a drop of oil in the oven.
3. Wrap the chicken in parma ham and place in the baking tray.
4. Cook for about 20-25 minutes.
5. Toast the ciabatta and spread one side with ketchup, mayo or whatever you please!
6. Spread guacamole on the bottom side of the ciabatta.
7. Remove the chicken from the oven, place on the ciabatta bottom half and add the slice of mozzarella on top before adding the other half of the ciabatta.
for the guacamole (prepare it while the chicken cooks rather than in advance):
1. Finely chop the tomato and chilli and place in a bowl.
2. Spoon out the avocado into the bowl and squeeze the lemon juice over it.
3. Using a fork, mash the mixture.
4. Add a tsp of olive oil and season with lots of salt and pepper!
5. Replace the pip into the mix and this will help to prevent it from browning.