Published Saturday, 04 June, 2011 by Claire
1. Cut the chicken in cubes
2. Place in a bowl, and add the garam masala (which is an Indian spice), Tumeric, olive oil and worcestershire sauce, and mix well. Make sure all the chicken pieces are covered evenly.
3. You can cover the mixture with some stretch and seal and put in the fridge. The longer you leave it the more it marinates, but if you're in a hurry like me leave it for 10 minutes.
4. While the chicken is marinating, start cooking the vegetables.
OPTIONAL: Start cooking the pasta/ rice/ cuscus if yo want.
5. Add the chicken to the veg about 2/ 3 minutes after you started cooking the veg.
6. Keep cooking until chicken is cooked and tender.
OPTIONAL: If you want you can add some crushed nuts (I used peanuts cause that's what i had at home).
Easy mexican inspired dish suitable for vegetarians
Make yourself a healthy and delicious snack in just 20 minutes!!
Makes 10 chicken wings.
Cheap and quite easy - serves 2