Published Wednesday, 13 June, 2012 by Twazza
1. Cut meat into desired shape and size (for consumption).
2. Open egg, and pour contents into a bowl large enough for an egg and some meat.*
3. Mix up egg with a fork, spoon, whisk, or finger.
4. Roll the meat in the egg, either one piece at a time, or all at once (if the bowl's size permits this flamboyant behaviour).
5. Insert bread into food processing unit (a stick mixer will do) with a goodly amount of moroccan seasoning.
7. Transfer eggy meat into bread-(now)-crumbs mixture and make sure it's all covered (this is the "it all comes together" step).
8. Cook. Mediumish temperature oven (or pan, i guess). As long as it takes.
note: it's probably wise to enjoy this with a salad. Half a carrot, a tomato, and a small cucumber go rather well.
*depending on the amount of meat you have, you may need to open two eggs. This may affect the bowl size required.
**you can buy bread crumbs pre-crumbed, if you're into that sort of thing. I've also had reasonable success rolling the bread between my hands.