Published Sunday, 28 September, 2014 by Aisling Bury
1. Cook the quinoa according to packet and leave to cool.
2. Cook the peas and rinse under a cold tap to cool.
3. Spray some fry light in a pan and heat on a high temp.
4. Place the chicken fillets in the pan and season with salt, pepper and sprinkle of smoked paprika.
5. While the chicken is cooking, roughly chop the cucumber, tomatoes and beetroot into bite size pieces.
6. Remember to turn the chicken!
7. Mix all the veg, rocket, quinoa and salad dressing in a bowl.
8. Once the chicken is cooked, remove from the pan and slice into bite size pieces and then mix it in with the rest of the salad.
9. Sprinkle with pine nuts and enjoy!
Yummy, balanced and quick!
Mega simple healthy tasty noodles!
Juciy tomatoes with mozarellllllllllllllla cheese and pesto inside bread
my take on tuna nicoise salad minus the olives
Wayne Wonders Wonderful Salad