Published Friday, 12 April, 2013 by Christy
1. Take your chicken breast(s) and knead them until their thickness is reasonably even
2. Put a frying pan over a medium/high medium heat and add some oil to heat
3. Whilst the pan is heating, take your chicken breast(s) and sprinkle chilli flakes to taste (only use a sprinkling if you aren't big on spicy food!), and rub them into the chicken so they stick well.
4. Do the same with the garlic - crushed garlic out the jar works as well as fresh garlic!
5. Sprinkle the sugar over the seasoned chicken evenly.
6. Now that the chicken is seasoned, and the pan has heated, drop the chicken breast(s) into the pan. Depending how thick the chicken is, cook from around 3 minutes - 5 minutes on each side.
Easy and flavourful pasta dish
A very simple recipe for a very tasty starter
The bread soaks up the chilli flavours and makes a delicious, warming, simple evening meal! serves 4
A flavourful dish that is so easy to make
Perfect one pan meal when you have leftover rice