Published Monday, 22 October, 2012 by Rosie
1. Defrost your chicken and cut into strips/chunks (if you bought the strips you probably won't need to cut it up)
2. Fry the onion and chicken together in butter (i find butter makes it taste a bit better and keeps it moist), until the onion has gone see through and the chicken is white all the way through (very important that the chicken is fully cooked)
3. Season with salt and pepper to taste
4. When chicken is fully cooked, add the carton of tomatoes and your veg, leave to cook with the occasional stir, until everything is done.
i tried the chicken before i added the tomatoes, and it tasted brilliant, but i added them because i'd already opened the carton.
5. To fill you up, you might want to boil some pasta (which a pinch of salt), if you're cooking for a group.
again, this is just a rough thing i came up with the other night, it could be changed to suit your taste. It is very simple and some may say boring but it did the trick for me.
Is it chilly where you are? Warm up with some homemadeTomato and Basil soup. studentrecipes.com/recipes/soup/tomato-and-basil-soup