Published Thursday, 27 December, 2012 by Bella
1) pour the oil into a frying pan and heat on medium heat.
2) when the oil begins to "shimmer" or jump, put the chicken breast into the pan.
3) fry until browned on each side, approx. 5-7 minutes. Add the spices, salt, and pepper if wanted.
4) remove the chicken from the pan and shred it or cut into small pieces.
5) if you would prefer, warm the tortillas in the pan, heat on medium heat approx. 2-3 minutes on each side.
6) wrap the chicken, bell peppers, and cheese into the tortilla and wrap any way you like.
It's hot hot HOT! It will blow your brains out!
Easy mexican inspired dish suitable for vegetarians
"wholemeal chicken & cheese with fresh rocket and ketchup" wrap!
Easy Peasy Spicy Tomato Soup
A new twist on a classic dish