Published Wednesday, 21 February, 2018 by Meg V.
1) In a (measuring) jug, add the BBQ sauce, Worcester sauce, and brown sugar. Grate the onion, if you're using it, into the sauce mixture and mix together.
2) Place the chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker pot. Pour the sauce over the chicken and make sure that each breast is covered.
3) Cook on low for six to seven hours or on high for three to four hours.
4) When cooked, take the chicken out and place onto a chopping board or other clean, flat surface. Using two forks, tear the chicken (this should be very easy as the chicken should be tender if cooked) into small pieces and then add to the slow cooker pot and mix in with the sauce.
5) Serve it up. It goes perfectly in sandwiches or on pasta. You can also place it into a covered pot and leave it in the fridge for up to two days.
Who knew shortbread cookies were so easy to make?? You probably have these three ingredients in your pantry right now! studentrecipes.com/recipes/desserts/simple-shortbread-2
Flavourful, tender and easy. takes 6 hours to make but only 15 mins of your time.
Chicken and mushrooms in a cheesy, pesto sauce.
Beef cooked in the slower cooker with onion and mushrooms
bung in the slo-cooker and forget it!
A perfect vegan alternative to pulled pork!