Published Friday, 07 March, 2014 by Ashley
Pre-heat oven to 400.
1. Dice pepper (whole pepper), onion (half or so) and mushrooms (as much as you want) and mix in a bowl.
2. Dice chicken and put in skillet/pan and cook until chicken starts to brown, then add mushrooms, pepper and onion to skillet/pan.
3. Add hot sauce to pan and mix veggies/chicken around. Simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Put skillet/pan ingredients onto wraps
5. Add ranch/caesar
6. Put lettuce on top
7. Wrap to perfection.
8. Put wraps on baking pan and put in oven for approx. 5 minutes to make them slightly crispy on the outside.
enjoy! This takes a while (about an hour) but it's totally worth it in the end.