Published Friday, 09 May, 2014 by Victoria @ Mummymakesme.com
• cook the chicken as desired
• in a large pan, fry off the onion until softening
• add the tomato purée and apple juice, mixing well. You can add garlic too if wanted/liked
• cover and simmer - the sauce will thicken up, generally over 10-15 minutes.
• add the cooked chicken, then the soy sauce
• coat the chicken well in the sauce
• serve up on a bed of rice or pasta. Enjoy!
Quick, Fluffy Microwave Omelet: This microwave omelet is easy to make! https://t.co/mu36IBjspk
Mixed Satays with Peanut Sauce: One of my favorite recipes, bringing from the student campus https://t.co/UfCLv6OJ6p
Recipe of Recipe: Recipe to make a recipe https://t.co/e1YYqnNLhi