Published Friday, 09 May, 2014 by Victoria @ Mummymakesme.com
• cook the chicken as desired
• in a large pan, fry off the onion until softening
• add the tomato purée and apple juice, mixing well. You can add garlic too if wanted/liked
• cover and simmer - the sauce will thicken up, generally over 10-15 minutes.
• add the cooked chicken, then the soy sauce
• coat the chicken well in the sauce
• serve up on a bed of rice or pasta. Enjoy!
asdasd asda sedasd as: sdasasdasd https://t.co/3oPv0TMTlq
bagels with leeks and cheese: quick and easy https://t.co/pqQCsxfTVF
Best Macaroni and Cheese: Absolutely superb Mac & Cheese https://t.co/XaoDGN5OYr
Amatriciana chicken traybake: one pot wonder https://t.co/jY76RkaEDO
aubergine veggie chilli: tasty and filling. https://t.co/e1osR1YFM8