Published Wednesday, 15 April, 2009 by ims sarge
1) add the two tbsp olive oil to the frying pan
2) chop the onion and cut the chicken into bitesize peices
3) set the gas mark to 4 and add the chopped onion and chichen
4)open the can of pineapple and pour the juice into a bowl ( make sure the is 200ml of it if not add cold water to make up the difference)
5) cut the pineapple into chunks and add to the frying pan
6) add the vinegar,soy sauce, brown sugar, tomato puree/ketchup, cornflour and a pinch of salt and pepper.
7) stir well and then add to fying pan
8) let it simmer until chicken is cooked
Ramen is cheap, right? Good news for you! With this easy recipes, you can turn your 30 cent package of ramen in to noodle heaven! studentrecipes.com/recipes/quick-food/sweet-sour-veg-noodles
yum yum :)
So easy you don't even need an oven!
Simple to make in approx 45 minutes.
Yummy chilli chicken with rice!!
Chicken in a sweet and sour sauce (can be adapted)