Published Sunday, 12 June, 2011 by Rosy
Best made using a Wok
1. Fry off the chicken pieces with the oil (pink chicken =bad while white chicken = good)
2. Add in the Lemon grass- No more than a teaspoons worth
3. Add in 2 tablespoons of the green curry paste
4. Add the coconut milk and allow to simmer for 20 minutes
5. Add salt for seasoning
6. Add in the coriander, peas, vegetables etc.
7. Boil the rice to instruction (I usually boil some uncle Ben's plain rice)
8. Cook naan bread or find recipe to make own bread :)
9. Serve and enjoy!
When you first start #university it can seem like so much is going on at once, our #blogger shares her advice on how to get organised right from the start and managing your time!