Published Wednesday, 04 January, 2012 by Rosie Beacock
1. Slice the chicken into strips
2. Finely chop the garlic, slice the peppers and if you're using it, the pak choi.
3. Oil a frying pan and heat it up to about mark 5
4. Add the chicken and garlic and stir fry for around 6 minutes
5. Add the curry paste and make sure the chicken is coated. Cook for a further 2 minutes, adding the peppers and mangetout after 1.
6. Pour the coconut milk into the pan. Turn the hob down to mark 3 and stir well.
7. Leave the curry to cook further whilst frying the egg noodles for two minutes on mark 6, with plenty of oil. Stir constantly to make sure it is all cooked and it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan.
8. Take the noodles off heat and divide onto the plates. Stir the curry and pour over the top. Add the pak choi to serve.