Published by Kait
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 15x10x1 pan with cooking spray
2. Place potatoes and chicken in pan.
3. Mix mustard, mayo, garlic, pepper together in a small bowl
4. Brush mixture over taters and chicken
5. Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes
6. Sprinkle chopped chives to garnish
Why don't you pack a lunch today?? Here is an easy pasta and/or chickpea salad recipe to get you started! studentrecipes.com/recipes/cooking-for-one/easy-chickpea-or-pasta-salad
Tastiest healthy chicken
Hearty spaghetti sauce
There's no need to feel guilty about indulging in this pudding! 100% guilt free
An easy recipe that can be made in just one pot!