chocolate fairy cakes
its a quick and easy rrecipie
FOR THE CAKE
1) mix together the butter and sugar until smooth and creamy. Add the egg, mix well.
2) Mix in the flour and cocoa powder and any extras you want to put in (e.g. chocolate chunks, banana, cherries….)
3) put in the oven at 180’c for 15-20 mins
wait until the cakes have cooled, then
FOR THE ICING
1) beat together the sugar and butter and add a little hot water to get it to mix. Add the hot water in little drops so u don’t use too much.
2) Add the cocoa powder and mix well
3) spread over the cakes and add a topping if wished ( such as chocolate, sweets, sprinkles…)