1. Take a cutting board and cover with Clingfilm or grease proof paper to place the truffles on.
2. Break the chocolate into a large mixing bowl. Bring the cream to a rolling boil in a small sauce pan(if you don’t have a hob you can do it in a microwave, but KEEP AN EYE ON IT!)And immediately pour over the broken chocolate and stir until the chocolate is completely melted in and blended with the cream
3. the mixture must be allowed to cool for about 1 ½ hours in a shallow glass bowl(or dish) at room temperature(place in a sink of water to speed up process if you want to, just don’t let the water go in the bowl)
4. When the mixture has set, use a teaspoon to spoon out bite-sized pieces. Dust your hands lightly with icing sugar to prevent them sticking and roll the pieces into balls in the palms of your hands.
5. Immediately roll the truffles in sifted cocoa powder, icing sugar or finely chopped nuts and place on the prepared tray to set.