Published Tuesday, 03 November, 2009 by kelsey
1. preheat oven to 200`c or gas mark 6
2. place the muffin cases in a muffin tin
3. cut the ends of the courgette and peppers
4. cut the pepper
5. grate the courgette and cheese and put in a dish
6. add flour, eggs,milk, oil, and pepper
7. mix all of the ingredients together to a smooth mixture
8. divide the mixture equally into the muffin cases
9. bake for 20 mins
10. allow to cool on a cooling rack
try using a grated carrot instead of a courgette
add finely sliced ginger for a different flavour
sprinkle in a bit of grilled bacon
or even add a sprinkle of parsly
A simple, cheap tasty way to eat your veg!
Spicy bhaji style fritters- delicious!
This is such a simple recipe using everyday ingredients that you won't need to buy specially.
Dead easy pizzas ideal for a snack