Published Friday, 09 October, 2009 by kayleigh leanne
1. in a bowl mix the grated ginger, crushed garlic, tomato sauce, oyster sauce and soy sauce with 3 tablespoons of water.stir.
2. slice the onion, mushrooms, and dice the chicken inti small bite size pieces.
3 boil a large pan of water, when the water is boiling, drop in the noodles and then turn of the heat. leave the noodles in the water for 4 minuets and then drain.
4. heat your frying pan and add the oil. cook the chicken first until soft.
5. pour the sauce over the chicken and continue to cook until the sauce is bubbling.
6. add the noodles and bean sprouts, and coat in the sauce, stir constantly until the bean sprouts wilt. serve in bowls.
searves 2-3 people