Published Wednesday, 28 January, 2009 by Kirsty
1. Preheat the oven to 200c
2. Melt the butter in a pan and add the onion and cook for about 5 minutes or until the onion is translucent.
3. Stir in the flour and add the milk a small amount at the time and stir constantly to get a smooth sauce. Once you have got a smooth thick sauce remove it from the heat
4. Add the fish and lemon juice to the sauce and season
5. Cook and wash the spinach by covering it with boiling water and leaving it to cook for a few minutes before draining thoroughly
6. Grease the bottom of a oven proof baking dish and add a 1/3 of the fish sauce, then add a layer of spinach and the lasagna sheets.
7. Repeat until you have used up all the layers and finish with the fish sauce on the top.
8. Sprinkle with parmesan and bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
How Well Do You Know The Opening Number From Beauty And The Beast?
Clearing: a second chance to move forward
If you dont get the grades youre hoping for this year, you can still find a university place through Clearing
Calling all #students
Please take the time to fill out this survey on online grocery shopping for students for Danielle's degree.
The best three-ingredient recipes from Nutella brownies to pulled pork http://t.co/m67yE16DD6
Britain is having its pie and eating it too http://t.co/qHE34f0esH
Premier Inn has launched a purple sauce for some reason http://t.co/0QoVGv58lt