Published Wednesday, 28 January, 2009 by Kirsty
1. Preheat the oven to 200c
2. Melt the butter in a pan and add the onion and cook for about 5 minutes or until the onion is translucent.
3. Stir in the flour and add the milk a small amount at the time and stir constantly to get a smooth sauce. Once you have got a smooth thick sauce remove it from the heat
4. Add the fish and lemon juice to the sauce and season
5. Cook and wash the spinach by covering it with boiling water and leaving it to cook for a few minutes before draining thoroughly
6. Grease the bottom of a oven proof baking dish and add a 1/3 of the fish sauce, then add a layer of spinach and the lasagna sheets.
7. Repeat until you have used up all the layers and finish with the fish sauce on the top.
8. Sprinkle with parmesan and bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
Happy Friday everyone! What recipes will you be cooking up in the kitchen this weekend?
We have the ultimate checklist for #students for #uni! Do you need that frying pan? Consult our checklist! studentrecipes.com/blog/the-ultimate-uni-checklist
It's National Burger Day today!
Try out one of these recipes from our student contributors...
Or if you're out and about see if you can track down one of these today! www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinkpicturegalleries/11824896/The-worlds-best-burgers.html
20 of the weirdest things ever sold on eBay http://t.co/2YRwbRiXeM
When Barack met Bear: Grylls goes wild for his backwoods bromance with President Obama http://t.co/RIi84Q59in
New maths course will teach students how to split restaurant bills and take out a mortgage http://t.co/G3vXgSriuR | HuffPost
First day at big school: 'everyone has flaws, even the "cool" people aren’t perfect' http://t.co/HKTcvAN2JH | Guardian