Published Saturday, 15 August, 2015 by Reanna Palmer
1) First heat up your skillet to around medium to medium low.
2) Next spread your peanut butter on the first piece of bread.
3) Then take your next piece of bread and spread the jelly and you will want to take your other piece with your peanut butter and close it up.
4) Take the butter and spread it on one side and put it on the skillet.
5) then you let it cook on that side.
6) take the rest of the butter and put it on the other side after you have flipped that side and you let it cook on the other side, when it is done eat and enjoy