Published Saturday, 06 March, 2010 by Emily
1) Chop the onion and fry in a little oil in the bottom of a large pan.
2) add the hot dogs (and mushrooms if wanted) and cook until slightly turning brown
3) add the rice and vegetable stock, simmer until the majority of the water has been absorbed by the rice.
4) season with pepper and stir in the spinach
5) stir in grated cheese (as much as one wants)
6) eat and enjoy!
Check out full written recipe here. studentrecipes.com/recipes/desserts/cupcake-cones/