Published Tuesday, 25 December, 2012 by Fran
1. Peel the potato and then slice thinly
2. Chop the onion and soften with butter in a pan
2. Place one layer of potatoes in a small casserole dish
3. On top of this layer put a pinch of salt, pepper, mixed herbs and a spoonful of onions. Cheese is also optional.
4. Continue with further layers until the top. Leave space for one further layer..
5. Make up the stick cube and then pour into the casserole dish until it fills up about half way.
6. Add grated cheese to the top
7. Pop in the oven on a medium temperature for around 40 mins.