Published Wednesday, 28 January, 2009 by Kirsty
1. preheat the oven to 200 degrees
2. Put the minced turkey in a pan and brown it off
3. Stir in the spring onilns, the chopped tomatoes, chilli, taco seasoning and the water
4. In a bowl mix the ricotta with the eggs
5. Put 2 tortillas in the bottom of the lasagna dish. Cover the tortillas with a 1/4 of the cheese mix and then put a 1/4 of the meat mixture on top of the cheese.
6. Repeat until all the layers are used up
7. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the sauce is bubbeling.
Recipe of Recipe: Recipe to make a recipe https://t.co/e1YYqnNLhi
Assignment Help: We are the best in Assignment Help Online. https://t.co/54lsL6zCfU
Bread Crumb Sweet: Very sweet n yummy! https://t.co/4btAezwSCL