Published Wednesday, 28 January, 2009 by Kirsty
1. preheat the oven to 200 degrees
2. Put the minced turkey in a pan and brown it off
3. Stir in the spring onilns, the chopped tomatoes, chilli, taco seasoning and the water
4. In a bowl mix the ricotta with the eggs
5. Put 2 tortillas in the bottom of the lasagna dish. Cover the tortillas with a 1/4 of the cheese mix and then put a 1/4 of the meat mixture on top of the cheese.
6. Repeat until all the layers are used up
7. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the sauce is bubbeling.
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken: Beautifully slow cooked chicken which is too easy to make. https://t.co/2ReocWBBwt
Mushroom Tuna Sweetcorn Pasta: Easy, quick, healthy, no fresh produce needed https://t.co/q4vWZlooRL
Luxury Coffee: Cheap alternative https://t.co/HQ1UU9673B
Cheat Apple "Crumble": Sweet, warm and filling https://t.co/3059SIpLA5
Grape Curry: You'll be surprised how good this is https://t.co/uixDlLTQqr