Published Wednesday, 28 January, 2009 by Kirsty
1. preheat the oven to 200 degrees
2. Put the minced turkey in a pan and brown it off
3. Stir in the spring onilns, the chopped tomatoes, chilli, taco seasoning and the water
4. In a bowl mix the ricotta with the eggs
5. Put 2 tortillas in the bottom of the lasagna dish. Cover the tortillas with a 1/4 of the cheese mix and then put a 1/4 of the meat mixture on top of the cheese.
6. Repeat until all the layers are used up
7. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the sauce is bubbeling.
Crispy Quick Dosa: Easy and quick tasty dosa https://t.co/gJ7Ywovmk0
"Tuna" pasta mayo (vegan): Cheap and cheerful "tuna" mayo. https://t.co/TZgVkDK6Gd
Russian Salad: Have you tried?? https://t.co/39WQqDjgXy
Chocolate Fuljadi: Happy Diwali!! https://t.co/WR3E7Wyjxl
Chicken and Avocado Sandwich: So tasty and easy to make https://t.co/RZ5q0eiVdn