- cook pasta till it's a little al dente
- make up meat sauce:
- heat oil in a pan
- fry off chopped onions and garlic in a pan
- add mince and cook until browned
- add chopped tomatoes, mushrooms, herbs and stock cube
- allow to simmer
- make up white sauce:
- put a little butter in a pan and allow to melt over a low heat
- add a little flour and mix to make a ru
- slowly add milk
- when there are no lumps left (keep stirring)add the grated cheese (resrve a bit for the toping)
- in a serving bowl layer pasta, meat sauce, pasta cheese sauce
- sprinkle with reserved cheese and a little paprika
- grill till top is nice
These have got to be the easiest brownies ever! studentrecipes.com/recipes/desserts/nutella-brownie-2
A creamy, cheesy, very lovely oven bakes pasta!
Delicious pasta with a spinach-blue cheese sauce
Spicy, veggie loaded, bacon filled, anchovy spiked goodness!
Spicy tomato sauce with tasty penne pasta
homemade tomato sauce and penne noodles. fresh and light.