Published Monday, 08 August, 2016 by Ying Ling Tan
1) Boil the pasta in well-seasoned water. Reserve about 4 tablespoons of the pasta water.
2) Thinly slice the garlic cloves and set aside
3) Finely dice 1/2 of an onion and set aside
1) In a pan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
2) Add in the garlic and let it brown/
3) After 3-4 minutes, add in the reserved pasta water. This will prevent the garlic from burning.
4) Add in the finely diced onions
5) Add in the cooked pasta and toss
6) Add in the chilli flakes and toss
7) Add in the parsley and toss
8) Lastly, grate some parmesan cheese over and serve
TIP: Add a poached egg on the top for a creamier pasta dish!
Here's a inexpensive Spring Roll recipes with an easy to follow instructions! studentrecipes.com/recipes/snacks/really-easy-spring-rolls-are-cheap-too