Published Monday, 10 January, 2011 by Danielle
1. if you are using meat, brown it off in a frying pan and thenseason with salt, pepper, spices and herbs to your taste.
2. chop all vegetables into smallish chunks ( about 1cm cubed or slightly smaller)
3. mix boiling water with the stock cubes in a mug to desired strength
4. put all vegetables and meat if using into a deep baking tray and cover in stock so it is like a gravy
5. place in the oven for about 30 mins at 200'c or until all veg is soft
6. remove from oven and serve with most of the juices drained off
7. this dish is great in the winter when you need something to warm you up