Published Tuesday, 25 November, 2014 by Charli
1. Put the diced potatoes into a pan and par boil for about 6minutes.
2. Pour the tinned tomatoes into a sauce pan and heat until they start to reduce.
3. Add in the dried basil.
(if the sauce is still quite runny, add a tablespoon of plain flour to thicken it up)
4. Cook the lardons until crispy.
5. Put the par-boiled potatoes into an ovenproof dish.
6. Mix the cooked lardons in with the tomato sauce.
7. Pour the tomato sauce over the top and mix roughly.
8. Sprinkle the grated cheese over the top until you are happy.
9. Bake on 200degreesc for approximately 35 minutes or until the potatoes are soft and the cheese is crisp.