Published Sunday, 20 May, 2012 by Sam Woodward
1. Cook your hot dogs, drain and chop into small pieces.
2. In your pan melt some butter, once the butter is melted add most of your cheese and wait for the butter and cheese to melt together.
3. Add your beans and hot dogs.
4. Cut your baguette in half and add cheese onto both sides and place under grill until the baguette is toasted and the cheese is melted.
5. Keep stirring beans and hot dogs until the beans start to bubble then pour over your baguette and there you go, enjoy!!!