Published Wednesday, 04 November, 2009 by will
1. put the the spuds onto boil with a bit of salt.
3. put the curly cale or cabbage or whatever your using onto boil or steam.
2. fry the onion until soft in a biggish pan in some vegetable oil.
4. when spuds an curly cale is MOSTLY cooked wack em in the pan with the onions an add the corned beef.
5. fry it all up together quite high constanly tossin it. add the worchester sauce, an a few chillies if ya fancy it. an your done when its all heated up an mixed in!
by the way:
- the corned beef sticks to the bottom a bit but keep stirring it as your cooking it an scrape those bits off because they're proper tasty
- also ... its really nice eating it with english mustard.
proper easy, quick, cheap an real nice
Cheap and really really comforting!
quick and easy, but very very tasty :P
Comfort food with store cupboard ingredients
Tasty warming jacket potatoes