Published Saturday, 16 March, 2013 by Bonobosoph
1. Heat a bit of oil in a wok or frying pan, add cumin seeds.
2. Once seeds start crackling add onions (plus whatever veggies you've added). When onions have softened add garlic and mix it about for a minute.
3. Add all the powders (chilli, curry) and mix for a minute or two.
4. Add baked beans and ketchup and mix about until it's all hot.
5. Add scrambled egg and cooked rice, mix about so it's all nicely heated through,
plonk into a bowl and to make it extra nice sprinkle some cheese.
quick comfort food right there. Yummers.