Published Wednesday, 09 October, 2013 by Eka
1. Put oil on the pan
2. Cook the onion till the onion turn a bit yellow
3. Put the chicken breast, and stir it for a moment
4. Put the cooked brown rice, curry powder and salt, stir till all the ingredient mixed.
5. Arrange the fried rice and egg.
6. Fried rice ready to serve, enjoy :)
Takeaway style for about 60p per portion.
Creamy cheese quick curry rice one pan
A quick rise dish with either prawns or chicken
an intesesting way to eat rice
super easy and delicious, best done with left over rice