Published Monday, 08 June, 2015 by Lazycooking
1. Heat water up (in water boiler), then add appropriate amount of vegetable broth; set aside
2. Wash and dice potatoes, bell pepper, and red onion
3. Heat up oil in pan, add potatoes first, then the bell pepper and onion a little later. Season with pepper and other spices at will. Roast lightly for a few minutes.
4. Add broth and let everything simmer on medium heat for about 20 minutes until potatoes are soft. Make sure the potatoes are covered by the broth
5. Opt. Mix in the cream cheese into the remaining broth for creaminess
(i also uploaded this on allrecipes.Com)
Quick and cheap
a easy & tastyvegetarian main that even meat eaters will enjoy!
This is a recipe for a nice dinner in the evening.
Cheap, Easy, Impressive and not much washing up
A vegetable soup made by me