Published Sunday, 23 August, 2009 by jenna
1. take a slice of bread and dip it in the beaten egg and milk
2. make sure its soaked in egg mixture and nice and absobed (put ur grill on to preheat)
3. now stick the slice into a very hot frying pan with a little oil or butter to stop it sticking
4. fry till lightly golden then flip and do the same with the other side
5. your grill should be nice and hot now add some grated cheese and a couple of tomato slices and grill till the cheese has melted
6. then chow down and enjoy!