Published Tuesday, 01 October, 2013 by Harry
1. Lay out the deli wrap on a plate.
2. Spread on the tomato pasta sauce.
3. Put in the microwave for 30 seconds.
4. Grate parmesan or cheddar onto the tomato pasta sauce.
5. Fold the wrap over into a semi-circle.
6. Finally put back into the microwave for 30 seconds.
No flat needs 20 cheesegraters: what not to take to university
Every #fresher arrives at #university with stuff theyll never use - here's what Rosie Shields, a recent graduate of the University of York, thinks you should leave behind
As i said simply delicious!
Fish may seem daunting but it's as simple as beans on toast!
A tuna, cheesy, meaty and salad pasta dish!
A simple hot chocolate drink with a twist