Published Tuesday, 28 December, 2010 by Sarah Forsdike
1. Chop and fry the onion in a small amount of oil
2. Add the minced and cook until brown
3. Chop and de-seed the pepper
4. Add the chopped tomatoes, puree, pepper and herbs
5. Simmer for 20 mins
6. Cook the spaghetti in boiling water until soft. Drain and serve.
Perfect taste of italy and happy comfort food
Cheap, easy, tasty and no jars!!!
A tasty spaghetti bolognese that's simple to cook
simple spag bol, easy to make
Bolognese my mum's way. this recipe may take a while but trust me it is well worth it in the end.