Published Saturday, 12 April, 2014 by Head Chef Sanjay Patel
1. Cut up the onion and chillies in small pieces
2. Add oil to the pan and gently heat
3. Add the onions, chillies, garlic paste and ginger paste along with the tumeric and cumin. Be careful not to burn the cumin powder. The stinging creates tears and salty tears aren't part of the recipe
4. Add the beans and stir for 5 mins on a medium to high heat.
5. Taste: your tantalising taste buds await.
special thanks to chef mama patel, a.K.A my mummy, who taught me that "food gives life so make each meal tastier than the last"
Add some Class to that Mac! studentrecipes.com/recipes/cook-to-impress/brie-amp-bacon-macaroni-cheese