Published Sunday, 17 March, 2013 by Bonobosoph
1. Heat oil in a frying pan, add cumin seeds
2. Once seeds splutter add onion and pepper and cook until soft (also add green chilli if using)
3. Add ginger, garlic and tomato and stir about for a couple of minutes
4. Add all the spices and stir about for a bit
5. Add eggs and keep stirring about until it is scrambled to your liking.
goes well with toast or maybe some plain parathas. Or just on it's own.
(note: adding salt is all about preference, i rarely do so might miss it out. Add it to your liking.)
Quick, healthy alternative for breakfast
Yummy Quick Microwaved Scrambled Eggs
you can't go wrong with this
Fed up of boring scrambled eggs? try this recipe for fancy scrambled eggs