Published Saturday, 25 January, 2014 by Anonymous
1. Grease a 6 or 7 inch springform pan (the ones where the bottom can be removed).
2. Line with parchment paper.
3.Preheat oven to 350 fahrenheit/ 180 celsius/ gas 4.
5. Beat eggs until tripled in size. This is crucial. It should take about 6 minutes.
6.Weigh out the nutella into a microwavable bowl and microwave for 20 seconds so its softer.
7.Add in 1/3 of the eggs.
8. Gently stir in the eggs with a spatula.
10.Repeat 3 times with the rest of the eggs. Do not put it in all together.
11. Pour batter into springfoam tin.
12.Bake for 20-25 minutes until knife inserted comes out clean.
13.Let cake cool completely before removing from pan and cutting and serving.