Published Saturday, 17 April, 2010 by Arfa
1. Whisk 30g skimmed milk powder in to 80ml cold milk.
2. Warm the milk mix (Do not let it boil), whisk in 30g cocoa powder and let it cool.
3. Mix in 7g sweetener, 1/4 vanilla and chocolate essence and put to one side.
4. Make up the 5g gelatine according to pack instructions and stir it in to the chocolate and milk mixture. Leave in a cool place until the mixture thickens but do not let it set.
5. Pour the egg white into a large bowl and whisk until firm. Fold into the chocolate mixture a spoonful at a time.
6. Leave to set in the fridge before serving.
Amazing american pancakes for breakfasts or desserts. very filling.
the best low fat dessert ever!
The most delicious thing you'll ever eat. Quick and easy too!
A cheap, tasty, filling recipe