Published Wednesday, 11 November, 2009 by Joanna
1. Chop the chocolate and slice the bananas.
2. Preheat oven 180 degrees C.
3. Put the banana and chocolate down the middle of each tortilla. Roll up and put them onto a baking tray - fold side down.
4. Brush with a little oil and sprinkle over the sugar and spice.
5. Bake for 10 minutes.
6. Serve warm with some ice cream and enjoy!
Ramen is cheap, right? Good news for you! With this easy recipes, you can turn your 30 cent package of ramen in to noodle heaven! studentrecipes.com/recipes/quick-food/sweet-sour-veg-noodles