Published Saturday, 10 May, 2014 by Rottan
For this recipe basically you can blindly mixer everything together, but for extra fluffiness do the following:
* mixer the egg whites till stiff
* mixer butter, sugar and egg yolks respectively in separate bowl, add in some vanilla drops
* fold the egg white into the butter mix bit by bit
* fold in shifted flour and baking soda and stir gently
* bake for 15 minutes at medium high heat
for variation you can toss some grated cheddar / raisins / banana / nuts / cocoa powder in the batter.
it's a base recipe, works great for any other possible variation
Double flavoured cupcakes. yummmmmmm.......
Easy to remember cupcakes recipe.
Light, fluffy, and irresistibly yummy!
12 gluten + lactose free cupcakes (no egg recipe)
yummy, easy and did i meantion yummy and easy?