Published Thursday, 07 March, 2013 by Rachel
1) preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius. Place 8 paper muffin cases in a muffin tray (alternatively you can use a silicone tray).
2) beat the egg in a large mixing bowl with a fork. Stir in the milk and oil.
3) sift flour into a separate bowl and add sugar, baking powder and salt.
4) add the flour mix to the egg mix and stir until combined. Do not over-mix - mixture should be lumpy!
5) put frozen berries in a small bowl and sprinkle over a teaspoon of flour to coat. Gently stir coated berries into muffin mixture.
6) fill muffin cases 3/4 full then bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until risen and golden brown.
This goes perfectly with coffee or tea! studentrecipes.com/recipes/desserts/delicious-coffee-cake