Published Sunday, 28 October, 2012 by Summer Heritage
1. Break chocolate into a heat proof bowl.
2. Then melt over boiling water until melted.
3. On a low heat in another saucepan, add cream, and split the vanilla pod, or add vanilla extract.
4. Leave vanilla and cream to simmer for five minutes.
5. Once the chocolate is melted, add the cream, and vanilla into the bowl with the melted chocolate. And mix well.
6. Melt butter and stir into the chocolate mixture.
7. Leave to chill in the fridge, until set.
8. Once set roll into balls.
9. Roll in icing sugar, or sprinkle over instead.
10. Eat! Only suitable for two days.
Potatoes are super cheap. Might as well make them into an insanely tasty dish like this!
Great for gifts!
creamy bitesize chocolate morsels
Makes 25, in 10 easy to follow steps.
Tasty truffles in 6 easy to follow steps!
Perfect for after a nice meal, a choccie fix, or for a cheap present :-D