Published Wednesday, 21 December, 2011 by Kyle
1) Sieve the flour, baking powder and cinnamon into a bowl.
2) Beat the fat and sugar until light in texture and colour.
3) Add the eggs a little at a time alternating with some of the flour mixture.
4) Beat well.
5) Add a little milk if needed to form a soft dropping consistency.
6) Pour into a well greased 7 inch cake tin.
7) Bake at 170 degrees C. for about 45 minutes.
8) The cake should be well risen and firm to the touch.
9) Remove from the oven, allow to cool and then turn onto rack.
10) Enjoy your cinammon cake
they give your home a lovley christams smell
a great cheap snack and very easy!
they'll make you feel all christmasy inside!
A quick snack that will have you wanting more.
A delicious ice cream with a interesting twist. Serves 4