Published Saturday, 29 March, 2014 by Mariam Shaikh
1) get a ziplock bag and place your oreos in it. Get a rolling pin and crush the oreos.
2) get your ice cream and milk and put it in a food processor/ blender.
3) get your oreos and put them in the food processor/ blender as well
4) mix your ingredients up until you get a flurry type of consistency. Make sure you don't mix it too much or it will become like a milkshake rather than a mcflurry.
5) take your mix out of the blender and place on a bowl.
6) garnish with a crushed oreo