Published Thursday, 21 November, 2019 by callmesisixoxo
1. Mash your two bananas with the back of a fork in a medium/large bowl to form a smooth puree.
2. Add in your oats and mix with your fork to form a thick batter then mix this with a pinch of salt, a table spoon of peanut butter and chocolate chips. (I usually use the entire packet!)
3. Grease a baking tray with butter so your cookies don't stick while in the oven.
4. Make round balls from your batter and flatten them slightly into a cookie shape and place each one on the tray 2 inches apart - you should be able to make 8-10 cookies depending on how big or small you want them.
5. Bake at a high temperature for 15 minutes - have the oven preheated at 180 degrees and stay in the kitchen, keeping an eye on the cookies until they appear golden in colour, turning them half way through the baking process.
Thanks, Helen for uploading this baked eggs recipe!!!