Published Tuesday, 17 January, 2012 by Hannah
1. Sift flour into bowl
2. Add the milk sugar and egg and whisk thoroughly
3. Add fruit
4. Heat oil or butter in a frying pan
5. Add mixture a spoonfull at a time to pan, depending on how big you want your pancakes.
6. Cook on either side till golden brown.
7. Serve with syrup, sugar or lemon juice.
-Makes about 6-8 from a medium sized cup
We've posted it before, we'll post it again, because THIS.IS.AWESOME! studentrecipes.com/recipes/healthy/egg-in-a-pepper