Published Monday, 03 December, 2018 by Divya
This recipe is fat-free, meaning that it uses no added sugar, oil, or butter. It is made completely of oatmeal and gets its sweetness from dates.
1. Add the oat pwd, whole oats, baking soda, baking pwd, and cinnamon pwd together in a bowl
2. In another bowl, blend milk, banana, and dates together
3. Add the ground oat to the blended milk bowl and mix
4. Fold in chopped nuts and chocolate chips
5. Preheat oven to 350
6. Add the batter to a muffin tray and put in oven for 21 mins
7. When done, drizzle with honey
It's game day! Are you having a barbeque??? If not, you should!