Published Friday, 09 September, 2011 by ryan
1. Put the butter or margarine, sugar and golden syrup into a saucepan and stir over a low heat until the fat and sugar have melted
2. Add the porridge oats and blend thoroughly.
3. Press into a well greased 18cm square sandwich tin.
. Bake in the centre of a moderate oven at 180c or 350f or gas mark 4 for 25 minutes or until evenly golden brown.
5. Mark into fingers whilst warm.
6. Allow to become almost cold in the tin before removing.
Smoked sausage pasta https://t.co/sihNziscdg
spicy pasta sauce https://t.co/7o7gH9XLVN
Tomato and sausage pasta https://t.co/Vf06NgqtHX
Pizza sandwich https://t.co/VPToKAHYpa
Creamy Cajun chicken pasta https://t.co/srWMzBeWNV